|Delivery time||2 weeks|
|Price from||373,00 € ex. VAT|
Adds a high voltage differential input to your oscilloscope. The Differential probe SI-9002 extends the measurement power of oscilloscopes to power semiconductor circuits. This Differential Probe provides any general oscilloscope with a high voltage differential input.
The Differential probe SI-9002 is small and light, so it can be used in a very convenient way; just plug it into the input of, for example, the Handyscope HS5. The wide bandwidth and the high accuracy of this Differential Probe cater for a wide range of applications.
- 1:20 and 1:200 attenuation
- 14 ns rise time
- 25 MHz bandwidth
- 1000 V CAT III rating
|Differential probe SI-9002 - Specification|
|Bandwidth||DC to 25MHz (-3dB)|
|1:20 or 1:200|
|Rise Time||14 ns|
|Input Impedance||4 MOhm
5.5 pF each side ground
|Differential Range 1|
|1:20||±140 V (DC+Peak AC) or 140 Vrms|
|1:200||±1400 V (DC+Peak AC) or 1000 Vrms|
|Common Mode Range||±1400 V (DC+Peak AC) or 1000 Vrms|
|Absolute Max. Voltage 1||±1400 V (DC+Peak AC) or 1000 Vrms CAT III|
|Swing (into 2k ohm load)||+/-7 V|
|Offset (typical)||<+/-5 mV|
|Noise (typical)||0.7 mVrms|
|Impedance (typical)||50 Ohm (for using 1 MOhm input system oscilloscope)|
|CMRR (typical)||-80 dB @ 50 Hz, -60 dB @ 20 kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70 °C (-22 to 158 F)|
|Operating Humidity||25 to 85% RH|
|Storage Humidity||25 to 85% RH|
|Power Requirements||Standard 4 x AA cells
or regulated 9 VDC / 40mA mains adapter 2
|Length of BNC Cable||95 cm (37.4 inch)|
|Length of Input Leads||45 cm (17.7 inch)|
|Weight (differential probe and PVC jacket)||400 g (14.1 ounce)|
|Height||21 mm (0.8 inch)|
|Length||170 mm (6.7 inch)|
|Width||63 mm (2.5 inch)|
- Voltage limit is the lesser of the DC+Peak AC and RMS values.
- The supplied voltage must be less than 12V and greater than 4.4V, otherwise the differential probe could be damaged or can't be operated properly.
- Polarity is "+" inside and "-" outside. For wrong polarity, built-in circuit protects the differential probe, no danger or damage will occur.
- When the voltage of the cells become too low, the power indicator on the panel will flicker.