|Delivery time||2 weeks|
|Price from||221,56 € ex. VAT|
Easy-to-use digital resistance decade with many useful features.
Digitally controlled resistance decade with continuously adjustable resistance from 10 Ω to 10 MΩ, maximum current load of 1000 mA and a maximum voltage of 125 V.
The resistance value can be easily set using the blue arrow buttons (jump between unit sequence) and the knob (0-9 choice of the value). The resistive switching output comes up when the user presses a green button - To protect the connected device.
Resistance decade (cascade) is an indispensable tool for development, research, service, home improvement and education.
- Display brightness (increments from 0 to 15)
- Resistance at startup (0 Ω (short circuit), 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ)
- Transfer to a higher / lower order - the automatic increase / decrease in the order of 1 when value is exceeded 9 respectively 0. (on / off)
- Masking surplus "0" - Automatic masking "0" instead of 00001,000 Ω readable display value 1.000 Ω (on / off)
- Protection against accidental short-circuit - Auxiliary control while jumping from the set value on a hard short. For example, the resistance value of the decade is set to 10 000 Ω; while setting the fifth order (kΩ), it will be reset and the decade would be set on a hard short! Sometimes this feature is desirable, where flows a small current, but at high currents may result in damage to the decade, but also the device on which it is engaged decade.
- Adjustable range: 10 Ω - 10 MΩ
- Maximum voltage: 24 V DC, 125 V AC
- Maximum power loss set resistance: 2W
- Power supply: 12V, 1A (adapter included)
- Accuracy 1%
- Connectors: 2 x 4 mm banana
- Contact resistance when set to 0 Ω: ≈ 1 Ω
On customer request can be install remote control via RS-232 or Ethernet. We also mounting resistor for higher accuracy on request.